Perspectives on fundraising
- J. Bradford Hodson, Bruce W. Speck, editors.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2010.
- Physical description
- 92 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for higher education 1536-0741
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB2300 .N5 NO.149
- Unknown LB2300 .N5 NO.149
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The growing role of private giving in financing the modern university / Bruce W. Speck
- The foundation-institution partnership : the role of institutionally related foundations in public higher education / David Bass
- The challenge of funding fundraising / Robert J. Holmes, Jr.
- Leading the way : the role of presidents and academic deans in fundraising / J. Bradford Hodson
- Determining the success of fundraising programs / Thomas S. Hiles
- Integrating development, alumni relations, and marketing for fundraising success / Thomas R. Stevick
- Balancing fundraising in academic programs and intercollegiate athletics / Elizabeth H. King, Eric L. Sexton, James J. Rhatigan
- Prospect development systems : empowering artful fundraising / Dan J. Nicoson
- Recruiting, training, and retaining high-performance development teams / Stephen D. Elder.
- "The purpose of this issue ... is to offer university administrators ... some perspectives on fundraising that will assist them in building and assessing their institution's private giving operation"--P. 1.
- Publication date
- New directions for higher education, 1536-0741 ; no. 149
- "Spring 2010."
- Also issued online.