Superstrings, geometry, topology, and C*-algebras
- Robert S. Doran, Greg Friedman, Jonathan Rosenberg, editors.
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiii, 249 p. ; 26 cm.
- Proceedings of symposia in pure mathematics ; v. 81.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA1 .A626 V.81||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Functoriality of Rieffel's generalised fixed-point algebras for proper actions / Astrid An Huef, Iain Raeburn, and Dana P. Williams
- Twists of K-theory and TMF / Matthew Ando, Andrew J. Blumberg, and David Gepner
- Division algebras and supersymmetry I / John C. Baez and Joh Huerta
- K-homology and d-branes / Paul Baum
- Riemann-Roch and index formulae in twisted K-theory / Alan L. Carey and Bai-Ling Wang
- Noncommutative principal torus bundles via parametrised strict deformation quantization / Keith C. Hannabuss and Varghese Mathai
- A survey of noncommutative Yang-Mills theory for quantum Heisenberg manifolds / Sooran Kang
- From rational homotopy to K-theory for continuous trace algebras / John R. Klein, Claude L. Schochet, and Samuel B. Smith
- Distances between matrix algebras that converge to coadjoint orbits / Marc A. Rieffel
- Geometric and topological structures related to M-branes / Hisham Sati
- Landau-Ginzburg models, Gerbes, and Kuznetsov's homological projective duality / Eric Sharpe.
- Publication date
- Proceedings of symposia in pure mathematics ; v. 81
- 9780821848876 (alk. paper)
- 0821848879 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: