A summary view of the rights of British America : set forth in some resolutions intended for the inspection of the present delegates of the people of Virginia, now in convention ...
- by a native, a member of the House of Burgesses.
- 2nd ed.
- Williamsburg [Va.] : Printed by Clementina Rind ; London : Re-printed for G. Kearsly, 1774.
- Physical description
- xvi, 44 p. ; 24 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
- Reprint/reissue date
- A native = Thomas Jefferson.
- A re-issue of the first London edition.
- Adams, 74-37c.
- ESTC (BL), T48839.
Browse related items
Start at call number: