Encyclopedia of emotion
- Gretchen M. Reevy with the assistance of Yvette Malamud Ozer and Yuri Ito.
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Greenwood, c2010.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xxiii, 675 p.) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Drawing on both contemporary and classic research, Encyclopedia of Emotion explores the complex realities of our emotional lives and communicates what psychologists have learned about them to date in a clear and captivating way. The landmark work bridges the divide within psychology as a discipline between basic and applied science, gathering together in one comprehensive resource both theoretical and clinical perspectives on this important subject. In two volumes, Encyclopedia of Emotion offers more than 400 alphabetically organized entries on a broad range of topics, including the neurological foundations of emotional function, competing theories of emotion, multicultural perspectives on emotions, emotional disorders, their diagnosis and treatment, and profiles of important organizations and key figures who have shaped our understanding of how and why we feel the way we do.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780313345746 20160605
- Publication date
- 9780313345746 (hard copy set : alk. paper)
- 0313345740 (hard copy set : alk. paper)
- 9780313345753 (ebook set)
- 0313345759 (ebook set)
- 9780313345760 (hard copy volume 1 : alk. paper)
- 0313345767 (hard copy volume 1 : alk. paper)
- 9780313345777 (ebook volume 1)
- 0313345775 (ebook volume 1)
- 9780313345784 (hard copy volume 2 : alk. paper)
- 0313345783 (hard copy volume 2 : alk. paper)
- 9780313345791 (ebook volume 2)
- 0313345791 (ebook volume 2)
Browse related items
Start at call number: