Chicano - Latino artwork : original prints, 1978-2011
- Physical description
- 16 prints (2 map folders and 1 roll)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS PRINTS 0379||In-library use|
|MSS PRINTS 0379 MAP FOLDER 1||In-library use|
- Original signed linocut prints by Emmanuel Montoya (10), Francisco Luna (2), and original signed serigraph prints by José Montoya (1) and Alfredo Zalce (3). Two by Emmanuel Montoya ("Homenaje a Lydia Mendoza" and "Trinidad Norteña") are housed on an oversize core-roll.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased from Emmanuel C. Montoya, 2010. Accessions 2010-199 and 2012-033.
- Associated materials: M1804, Mss Prints 0381.
- From the collection of Emmanuel C. Montoya; ten are by Montoya, and many are inscribed to Montoya and signed by the artist.
Browse related items
Start at call number: