Siuslaw River entrance, Oregon
- surveyed by L.A. Sengteller, Assistant, in 1883.
- 2nd ed. printed December 1887.
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Survey, 1887.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 47 x 83 cm.
- Chart (U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey) ; 6022.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G4291 .P5 1887 .U4||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:10,000 (W 124⁰10ʹ--W 124⁰06ʹ/N 44⁰02ʹ--N 43⁰57ʹ).
- Relief shown by hachures, form lines, and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings and isolines.
- Original chart "no. 639."
- Renumbered chart no. "6022" by stamp.
- Attachment placed over upper left area of map: "Re-survey of Siuslaw River Entrance by Capt. W. Young, Corps of Engrs., U. S. A., in July, 1889."
Browse related items
Start at call number: