Chromatography : a science of discovery
- edited by Robert L. Wixom, Charles W. Gehrke ; associate editors, Deborah L. Chance, Thomas P. Mawhinney.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxii, 410 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Dedication. Preface. Acknowledgments. Editors/Authors. Contributors.
- 1 Chromatography-A New Discipline of Science ( Robert L. Wixom, Charles W. Gehrke, Viktor G. Berezkin, and Jaroslav Janak ).
- 2 Chromatography-A Unified Science ( Thomas L. Chester ).
- 3 Paradigm Shifts in Chromatography: Nobel Awardees ( Robert L. Wixom ).
- 4 The Trails of Research in Chromatography ( Robert L. Wixom ).
- 5 Today's Chromatographers and Their Discoveries (2000-2008) ( Robert L. Wixom and Charles W. Gehrke ).
- 6 History and Developments in Chromatographic Column Technology and Validation to
- 2001 ( Ernest Bayer, Walter G. Jennings, Ronald E. Majors, J. Jack Kirkland, Klaus K. Unger, Heinz Engelhardt, Gerard Schomburg, William H. Pirkle, Christopher J. Welch, Daniel W. Armstrong, Jerker O. Porath, Jan B. Sjovall, and Charles W. Gehrke ).
- 7 Chromatography-Advances and Applications in Environmental, Agricultural, Space, Biological, and Medical Sciences ( Charles W. Gehrke and David S. Hage ).
- 8 Chromatography-Advances and Applications in Pharmaceutical Analysis in the Corporate Sector ( Pat Noland, Terry N. Hopper, Michael W. Dong, Yong Guo, Todd D. Maloney, and Raymond N. Xu ).
- 9 Chromatography-Advances in Environmental and Natural Products, Chemical Analysis and Synthesis ( Del Koch, Lyle Johnson, Charles W. Gehrke, Pat Sandra and Richard B. Van Breemen ).
- 10 The Chromatography Story Unfolds ( Charles W. Gehrke and Robert L. Wixom ).
- 11 Chromatography in the Millennium-Perspectives ( Robert L. Wixom and Charles W. Gehrke ). Author/Scientist Index. Subject Index. Cover Photographs Key.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Covering advanced chemistry applications and groundbreaking applications in biology, Chromatography is a unique resource that delves deeply into the current trends, the research of leading scientists, and new discoveries in chromatography since the turn of the 21st century. Featuring contributions from over 50 award-winning chromatographers who explain the problems that they solved and why they are important to the field of chromatography, this sweeping resource is an indispensable research tool for chromatographers, college libraries, professors, students, and researchers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9780470283455 (hbk.)
- 0470283459 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: