- Kathryn Erskine.
- New York, NY : Philomel Books, c2010.
- Physical description
- 235 p. ; 19 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
PS3605 .R853 M63 2010
- Unknown PS3605 .R853 M63 2010
- Erskine, Kathryn.
- Ten-year-old Caitlin, who has Asperger's Syndrome, struggles to understand emotions, show empathy, and make friends at school, while at home she seeks closure by working on a project with her father.
- Asperger's syndrome > Juvenile fiction.
- Empathy > Juvenile fiction.
- Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- Death > Juvenile fiction.
- School shootings > Juvenile fiction.
- Families > Virginia > Juvenile fiction.
- Virginia > Juvenile fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome > Fiction.
- Empathy > Fiction.
- Schools > Fiction.
- School shootings > Fiction.
- Death > Fiction.
- Grief > Fiction.
- Emotions > Fiction.
- Ten-year-old girls > Fiction.
- Making friends > Fiction.
- Family life > Virginia > Fiction.
- Virginia > Fiction.
- National Book Award: Children Finalist 2010.
- Realistic fiction.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Lexile: 630.
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- 9780399252648 (hardcover) : $15.99
- 0399252649 (hardcover) : $15.99