U.S. immigration policy in an unsettled world
- 14th ed.
- Providence, RI : Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University, c2010
- Physical description
- 42 p. : ill. ; 28 cm. + 1 Teacher resource book (ii, 38 p. ; 28 cm.)
Education Library (Cubberley)
Library has: 1 v.
Library has: Supplement: 1 v.
|JV6483 .U83 2010||Unknown|
|JV6483 .U83 2010 SUPPL||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 42).
- United States > Emigration and immigration > Government policy.
- United States > Emigration and immigration > Government policy > Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Immigrants > Government policy > United States.
- Immigrants > Government policy > Study and teaching (Secondary)
- United States > Foreign relations.
- United States > Foreign relations > Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- United States immigration policy in an unsettled world
- Title from cover.
- "The Choices Program : explore the past, shape the future : history and current issues for the classroom."
- "Choices for the 21st Century Education Program, July 2010"--Cover, p. 2.
Browse related items
Start at call number: