How to assess higher-order thinking skills in your classroom
- Susan M. Brookhart.
- Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, c2010.
- Physical description
- 159 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1590.3 .B745 2010||Unknown|
- Brookhart, Susan M.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 150-152) and index.
- General principles for assessing higher-order thinking
- Assessing analysis, evaluation, and creation
- Assessing logic and reasoning
- Assessing judgment
- Assessing problem solving
- Assessing creativity and creative thinking.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Assess higher-order thinking skills
- 9781416610489 (pbk.)
- 1416610480 (pbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: