An account of the Pelew Islands : situated in the western part of the Pacific Ocean. : Composed from the journals and communications of Captain Henry Wilson, and some of his officers, who, in August, 1783, were there shipwrecked, in the Antelope, a packet belonging to the Hon. East India Company
- by George Keate, Esq. F.R.S. and S.A.
- Boston : Printed by Manning & Loring, for S. Hall, W. Spotswood, J. White, Thomas & Andrews, D. West, E. Larkin, W.P. Blake, and J. West., 1796.
- Physical description
- x, , 20-264 p. ; 18 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Keate, George, 1729-1797.
- Antelope (Packet) > Early works to 1800.
- Shipwrecks > Early works to 1800.
- Palau > Description and travel > Early works to 1800.
- United States--Boston--1796.
- Publication date
- Signatures: A-U⁶ W⁶ X⁶.
- Evans 30650.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6200.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Jacobi Solis Cohen (bookplate); George Ord Jun (signature).
Browse related items
Start at call number: