Dream! create! sustain! : mastering the art and science of transforming school systems
- Francis M. Duffy ; with contributions by Zengguan Chen ... [et al.].
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiii, 304 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2822.82 .D817 2010||Unknown|
- Duffy, Francis M. (Francis Martin), 1949-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 277-294) and index.
- Part 1 Prologue to Revolution Part 2 Foundational Knowledge for Transforming School Systems Chapter 3 Honoring the Past While Moving Toward the Future Chapter 4 Strapping Wings on a Caterpillar and Calling It a Butterfly: When Systemic Change Is Not Systemic Chapter 5 Leadership for Transformational Change Chapter 6 Chaos Theory and the Sciences of Complexity Part 7 Mastering Awareness Chapter 8 Paradigms, Mental Models, and Mindsets: Triple Barriers to Transformational Change in School Systems Chapter 9 Scanning the External Environment Part 10 Mastering Deliberate Intention Chapter 11 The Power of Deliberate Intention Chapter 12 Shaping the Future of Your School System Chapter 13 The Learner-Centered Paradigm of Education Part 14 Mastering Methodology Chapter 15 Systemic Transformation in Public School Systems Chapter 16 Learning Management Systems Chapter 17 The SST Protocol Chapter 18 Seven Common Objections to Transformational Change Part 19 The Future of Leadership for Transformational Change Chapter 20 The AECT FutureMinds Initiative Chapter 21 A National Framework of Professional Standards for Change Leadership in Education Part 22 Epilogue.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607098539 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- Dream! Create! Sustain! is written for courageous, passionate, and visionary change leaders working in school systems throughout the world. It provides those change leaders with essential concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics for how to create and sustain whole-system change in their school systems. The information provided by Duffy is based on years of research on and real-world experience with systemic change, learning organizations, systems thinking, and organization-wide change. This book includes a description of a transformational change methodology and set of tools specifically designed to create and sustain whole-system change.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607098539 20160604
- Publication date
- 9781607098522 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607098520 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607098539 (paper : alk. paper)
- 1607098539 (paper : alk. paper)
- 9781607098546 (electronic)
- 1607098547 (electronic)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: