Leveraging chaos : the mysteries of leadership and policy revealed
- Shoup, John R.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- xi, 143 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB2805 .S5845 2010
- Unknown LB2805 .S5845 2010
- Studer, Susan Clark.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 125-134) and index.
- Chapter 1 Complexity Simplified Chapter 2 Complexity at Work in the American Educational System Chapter 3 Leveraging Complexity at the Policy Level Chapter 4 Leveraging Complexity at the Organizational Level.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- John R. Shoup and Susan Clark Studer explore the rules and patterns that govern complex systems that, when properly understood and applied, result in more effective leadership than what is offered from traditional leadership models. Their book is designed to equip leaders with the knowledge and skills to operate successfully in complex environments at both the micro (organizational) and macro (policy) level. Leveraging Chaos offers a dynamic interpretation of educational history and reform that will equip policy makers to implement a more balanced management of the educational pendulum.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- John R. Shoup and Susan Clark Studer.
- 9781607097563 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607097567 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607097570 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607097575 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607097587 (electronic)
- 1607097583 (electronic)