Leveraging chaos : the mysteries of leadership and policy revealed
- John R. Shoup and Susan Clark Studer.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- xi, 143 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2805 .S5845 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 125-134) and index.
- Chapter 1 Complexity Simplified Chapter 2 Complexity at Work in the American Educational System Chapter 3 Leveraging Complexity at the Policy Level Chapter 4 Leveraging Complexity at the Organizational Level.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607097570 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- John R. Shoup and Susan Clark Studer explore the rules and patterns that govern complex systems that, when properly understood and applied, result in more effective leadership than what is offered from traditional leadership models. Their book is designed to equip leaders with the knowledge and skills to operate successfully in complex environments at both the micro (organizational) and macro (policy) level. Leveraging Chaos offers a dynamic interpretation of educational history and reform that will equip policy makers to implement a more balanced management of the educational pendulum.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607097570 20160604
- Publication date
- 9781607097563 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607097567 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607097570 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607097575 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607097587 (electronic)
- 1607097583 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: