The Atlantic label golden years (1947-2005) [electronic resource] : a selected discography
- compiled by Michel Ruppli.
- Almere, The Netherlands : Names & Numbers, 2010.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ML156.2 .R779 2010||In-library use|
- Ruppli, Michel.
- Includes bibliographical and discographical references (Intro.pdf p. 7-8).
- ["\"This work is a discographical listing of Atlantic label recordings, with emphasis on Jazz, Blues, Rhythm and Blues and Soul sessions. A previous publication by [the] same author (Atlantic Records: A Discography - Greenwood Press,1979) detailed all recordings made by Atlantic up to 1979, using the ... Atlantic master numerical listing. The present discography has been extended up to the 2000s in selected musical fields, with a complete updating of all listed sessions, including compact disc reissues which appeared over the years ... Although those numerical listings do not pretend to cover all issues devoted worldwide to Atlantic material, they give an overview on the Atlantic production and on some essential reissue programs which appeared over the years. Listings covering the 1980-2000 issues have been restricted to material described in session listings\"--Introduction."]
- Publication date
- Electronic book (discography).
- Title from container, disc label, and Intro.pdf t.p.
- PDF files (various pagings).
- System requirements: computer with Windows, Macintosh, or Unix operating systems; CD-ROM drive; Adobe Reader or equivalent.
Browse related items
Start at call number: