Curriculum, schooling and society in Hong Kong
- Paul Morris and Bob Adamson.
- Hong Kong : Hong Kong University Press, c2010.
- Physical description
- xvi, 212 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2806.15 .M689 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -202) and index.
- Studying the curriculum
- Curriculum policy and policymaking
- Curriculum development
- Curriculum organization
- Teachers, teaching and the curriculum
- Learners, learning and the curriculum
- Assessing pupils' learning
- Language policy and the medium of instruction
- Evaluating the curriculum
- Changing the curriculum.
- Publisher's Summary
- The book presents a specific analysis of the Hong Kong school curriculum and highlights the ways in which the curriculum both reflects and changes in response to broader socio-political shifts.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789888028016 20160604
- Publication date
- 9789888028016 (hbk.)
- 9888028014 (hbk.)
- 9789888028023 (pbk.)
- 9888028022 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: