Friday night lights. The fourth season [videorecording].
- Uniform Title
- Friday night lights (Television program). Season 4.
- English. Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- [United States] : Universal Studios, c2010.
- Physical description
- 3 videodiscs (566 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- 1. East of Dillon ; After the fall ; In the skin of a lion ; A sort of homecming
- 2. The son ; Stay ; In the bag ;Toilet bowl
- 3. The lights in Carroll Park ; I can't ; Injury list ; Laboring ; Thanksgiving.
- One of the greatest TV dramas of all time continues with 13 gripping fourth season episodes of the critically acclaimed series. Small-town life in Dillon has changed irrevocably with the dramatic split of the school district. Coach Taylor finds himself fighting for the respect of the East Dillon Lions, while his wife Tami faces her own battles as Principal of the Dillon High Panthers. Across town, it's a season for change as graduating students face life after high school.
- Football players > Texas > Drama.
- Football teams > Texas > Drama.
- High school students > Texas > Conduct of life > Drama.
- Man-woman relationships > Texas > Drama.
- High school students > Texas > Attitudes > Drama.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- Inspired by the book by H.G. Bissinger.
- Originally broadcast on television as individual episodes by NBC Studio.
- Special features: disc 1. Deleted scenes, Peter Berg intros, East of Dillon commentary, Friday night lights-- camera, action!; disc 2. Deleted scenes, "New faces, new places" (8 min.), "Playbook" (5 min.).
- Production Credits
- Developed for television by Peter Berg.
- Kyle Chandler, Connie Britton, Taylor Kitsch, Jesse Plemons.
- Rating: Not rated.
- DVD (NTSC, region 1); widescreen; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Related Work
- Bissinger, Buzz, 1954- Friday night lights.
- Publisher Number
- 61111737 Universal Studios
Browse related items
Start at call number: