Food fortification in Asia [electronic resource] : improving health and building economies : an investors primer, summarizing investment plans for five Asian countries
- developed by the Governments of Indonesia, Pakistan, People's Republic of China, Thailand and Viet Nam ; with assistance from the Asian Development Bank and the Keystone Center.
- [Manila, Philippines] : Asian Development Bank, c2004.
- Physical description
- xiv, 84 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Asian Development Bank nutrition and development series no. 7.
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Nutrition policy > Asia.
- Enriched foods > Economic aspects > Asia.
- Public-private sector cooperation > Asia.
- Nutritionally induced diseases > Asia > Prevention.
- Politique alimentaire > Asie.
- Aliments enrichis > Aspect économique > Asie.
- Partenariat public-privé > Asie.
- Maladies d'origine nutritionnelle > Asie > Prévention.
- Publication date
- ADB nutrition and development series ; no. 7
- "Five Asian countries ... have identified foods consumed by the poor and estimated the benefits and costs of fortifying those foods with essential micronutrients"--P. iii.
- "June 2004."
- Downloaded from http://www.adb.org/Documents/Books/nutrition/Food-Fortification-Asia/Food-Fortification-Asia.pdf on Aug 11, 2010.
- 9715615120 (pbk.)
- 9789715615129 (pbk.)