The hand, its mechanism and vital endowments, as evincing design
- By Sir Charles Bell.
- London, W. Pickering, 1833.
- Physical description
- xvi, 314 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Bridgewater treatises on the power, wisdom, and goodness of God, as manifested in the creation treatise IV.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|QM548 .B45 1833||In-library use|
- Bell, Charles, Sir, 1774-1842.
- Publication date
- The Bridgewater treatoses on the power, wisdom, and goodness of god, as manifested in the creation. Treatise IV
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Stephen Jay Gould (bookplate); Horsham General Baptist Book Society (inscription).
Browse related items
Start at call number: