Cinema16 [videorecording] : American short films
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish. Commentary in English with optional subtitles in German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Japanese., Booklet in English and French.
- [London] : Cinema16 : Warp Films, 2006.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (209 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (unpaged ; 18 cm.)
- Morris, Luke. Producer
- Davidson, Adam, 1964- Director
- Sollett, Peter, 1976- Director
- Lucas, George, 1944- Director
- Pennebaker, D. A. Director
- Burton, Tim, 1958- Director
- Nadelman, Stefan Director
- Thurber, Rawson Marshall, 1975- Director
- Lawder, Standish D. Director
- Van Sant, Gus Director
- King, Adam Parrish. Director
- Nussbaum, Joe. Director
- Deren, Maya Director
- Payne, Alexander, 1961- Director
- Solondz, Todd Director
- Mills, Mike, 1966- Director
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 Director
- Cinema16 (Organization : London, England)
- Warp Films.
- The lunch date (c1989, 10 min., b&w) / a film by Adam Davidson
- Five feet high and rising (c1999, 29 min., col.) / photography, script and direction, Peter Sollett
- Freiheit (1966, 3 min., tinted b&w) / a film by [George] Lucas
- [Daybreak express] (c1958, 5 min., col.) / by D.A. Pennebaker
- Vincent (c1982, 6 min., b&w) / designed and directed by Tim Burton
- Terminal Bar (2002, 22 min., col.) / a film by Stefan Nadelman
- Terry Tate : office linebacker (2003, 4 min., col.) / written and directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber
- Necrology (c1969, 11 min., b&w) / [a film by] Standish D. Lawder
- The discipline of DE (1982, 9 min., b&w) / Gus Van Sant
- The wraith of Cobble Hill (c2006, 15 min., b&w) / written and directed by Adam Parrish King
- George Lucas in love (c1999, 9 min., col.) / directed by Joe Nussbaum
- Meshes of the afternoon (1943, 14 min., b&w) / a film by Maya Deren and Alexander Hamid
- Carmen (1970, 18 min., col.) / written and directed by Alexander Payne
- Feelings (1984, 3 min., b&w) / a film by Todd Solondz
- Paperboys (2001, 41 min., col.) / directed by Mike Mills
- [Screen test : Helmut] (1964, 5 min., b&w) / [Andy Warhol].
- A collection of 16 short films which feature previously unseen and early works, as well as classics and award-winning films, by some of the most notable American filmmakers,
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Cinema 16
- American short films
- Title from container.
- A Cinema16 release; produced by Luke Morris.
- Special feature: Each short film has an optional director's commentary soundtrack.
- DVD (NTSC, region 0).
Browse related items
Start at call number: