Web-based education : concepts, methodologies, tools, and applications
- [edited by] Information Resources Management Association.
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- 3 v. (xxxi, 1888, 17 p.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1044.87 .W419 2010 V.1||In-library use|
|LB1044.87 .W419 2010 V.2||In-library use|
|LB1044.87 .W419 2010 V.3||In-library use|
Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- "Web-Based Education: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications" offers a compendium of research on the design, implementation, and evaluation of online learning technologies. This multi-volume collection addresses the challenges and opportunities associated with the creation and management of Web-based applications and communities, providing researchers, students and practitioners with essential findings in instructional design, personalized learning environments, and effective educational delivery.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
- 9781615209637 (hbk.)
- 1615209638 (hbk.)
- 9781615209644 (ebk.)
- 1615209646 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: