Global health [electronic resource].
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England : CAB International
- C.A.B. International.
- Global Health covers public health, human nutrition, parasitic, communicable and tropical diseases and medicinal plants. Publications from over 158 countries in 50 languages are abstracted, and all relevant non-English language papers are translated to give access to research not available through other databases. Includes proceedings, patents, theses, electronic only publications and other difficult-to-obtain sources are included. 1973-present; archive 1910-present.
- World health > Abstracts.
- World health > Indexes.
- Public health > Abstracts.
- Public health > Indexes.
- Food adulteration and inspection > Abstracts.
- Food adulteration and inspection > Indexes.
- Chronic diseases > Abstracts.
- Chronic diseases > Indexes.
- Nutrition > Abstracts.
- Nutrition > Indexes.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on ISI Web of Knowledge: CABI: CAB abstracts and Global health
- Former Title
- Global health on CAB direct
- Continuously updated
- Vol/date range
- Began in 200-?
- Title from search page (CABI, viewed May 21, 2009).
- Access limited to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.