Outcomes-based assessment for South African teachers
- Lukas Meyer ... [et al.].
- 1st ed.
- Hatfield, Pretoria : Van Schaik Publishers, 2010.
- Physical description
- xvi, 196 p. ; 25 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC1033.5 .S6 O98 2010||Unknown|
- Meyer, Lukas, 1952-
- Theoretical perspectives on educational assessment with specific reference to OBE assessment-- OBE assessment in South African schools-- issues and problems-- planning for Obe assessment in South African schools-- guidelines for the implementation of OBE assessment in South African schools-- assessing the outcomes of OBE assessment in South Africal schools.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780627027482 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- An introduction to OBE assessment, especially in terms of its theoretical underpinnings and practical application in the classroom, in all phases of education. Deals with each of the stages of assessment in detail with practical examples, planning and preperation, implementation and analysis, recording and reporting of assessment. Aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students, particularly aspiring teachers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780627027482 20160604
- Publication date
- 9780627027482 (pbk.)
- 0627027482 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: