Nanotechnologies for the life sciences [electronic resource].
- [1st ed.].
- [Weinheim, Germany] : Wiley Interscience, c2007.
- Kumar, C. S. S. R. (Challa S. S. R.)
- 14.7.2005 Vol. 1 Biofunctionalization of Nanomaterials Vol. 2 Biological and Pharmaceutical Nanomaterials Vol. 3 Nanoystem Characterization Tools in the Lifesciences Vol. 4 Nanodevices for the Lifesciences Vol. 5 Nanomaterials - Toxicity, Health and Environmental Issues Vol. 6 Nanomaterials for Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy Vol. 7 Nanomaterials for Biosensors Vol. 8 Tissue, Cell and Organ Engineering Vol. 9 Biomimetic Nanomaterials Vol. 10 Nanosystems in Nature.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527313013 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This complete series of 10 volumes provides an excellent, in-depth overview of all nanoscale technologies and fabrication methods in materials engineering towards the life sciences. Each volume is dedicated to a specific topic that is covered in detail by experts from that particular field, reviewing existing technologies as well as current developments and the directions they are taking. The result is a cross-disciplinary, major reference work, bringing together the pertinent knowledge that was hitherto widely spread among many different sources.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527313013 20160528
- Nanostructured materials.
- Nanostructured materials > Toxicology.
- Nanostructured materials > Therapeutic use.
- Nanostructured materials > Diagnostic use.
- Life sciences > Technological innovations.
- Biomedical materials.
- Nanotechnology > Health aspects.
- Nanotechnology > Environmental aspects.
- Nanotechnology > Therapeutic use.
- Nanotechnology > Diagnostic use.
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology.
- Cancer > Diagnosis.
- Cancer > Treatment.
- Medical innovations.
- Tissue engineering.
- Medical technology.
- Publication date
- Electronic version of the 10-volume series: Nanotechnologies for the life sciences (Weinheim : Wiley, 2005-2007), edited by Challa S.S.R. Kumar.
- Caption title (viewed May 11, 2009).
- Access limited to subscribers.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Biofunctionalization of nanomaterials.
- Biological and pharmaceutical nanomaterials.
- Nanosystem characterization tools in the life sciences.
- Nanodevices for the life sciences.
- Nanomaterials, toxicity, health and environmental issues.
- Nanomaterials for cancer therapy.
- Nanomaterials for cancer diagnosis.
- Nanomaterials for biosensors.
- Tissue, cell, and organ engineering.
- Nanomaterials for medical diagnosis and therapy.
- 9783527313013 (set)
- 9783527313815 (v. 1)
- 9783527313822 (v. 2)
- 9783527313839 (v. 3)
- 9783527313846 (v. 4)
- 9783527313853 (v. 5)
- 9783527313860 (v. 6)
- 9783527313877 (v. 7)
- 9783527313884 (v. 8)
- 9783527313891 (v. 9)
- 9783527313907 (v. 10)