Protein science encyclopedia [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Wiley, c2008-
- "This encyclopedia contains some 160 articles (corresponding to approx. 4500 printed pages) on fundamental and current topics in 14 subject fields: Transcription and Translation; Technical and Recombinant Synthesis; Modification and Regulation; Damage and Degradation; Structure and Folding; Protein-Ligand Interaction; Protein-Protein Interaction; Enzymatic Function; Engineering and Design; Biotechnology and Bioengineering; Misfolding and Disease; Model Proteins; Structural Analysis; Functional Analysis." -- Title homepage.
- "Protein Science Encyclopedia ... covers: Structure of proteins; Function of proteins; Analytical methods of proteins; Engineering of proteins; Medical aspects of proteins. This encyclopedia is only available online. It includes the 160 most up-to-date and relevant content from a collection of 1,000 chapters from books published over the last four years, of which 160 selected chapters have been assembled into a fully searchable electronic encyclopedia. The encyclopedia will stay abreast of current research by regular updates and additions. It will also be linked to other online content via CrossRef and to the online version of the widely used Current Protocols in Protein Science." -- Title homepage.
- Beginning date
- Caption title (viewed June 10, 2009).
- Edited by Alan Fersht.
- Restricted to licenced organisations.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.