Handbook of high-resolution spectroscopy [electronic resource]
- editor(s), Martin Quack, Frédéric Merkt.
- [Hoboken, N.J.] : Wiley, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- The field of High-Resolution Spectroscopy has been considerably extended and even redefined in some areas. Combining the knowledge of spectroscopy, laser technology, chemical computation, and experiments, Handbook of High-Resolution Spectroscopy provides a comprehensive survey of the whole field as it presents itself today, with emphasis on the recent developments. This essential handbook for advanced research students, graduate students, and researchers takes a systematic approach through the range of wavelengths and includes the latest advances in experiment and theory that will help and guide future applications. The first comprehensive survey in high-resolution molecular spectroscopy for over 15 years Brings together the knowledge of spectroscopy, laser technology, chemical computation and experiments Brings the reader up-to-date with the many advances that have been made in recent times Takes the reader through the range of wavelengths, covering all possible techniques such as Microwave Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, VIS, UV and VUV Combines theoretical, computational and experimental aspects Has numerous applications in a wide range of scientific domains Edited by two leaders in this field Provides an overview of rotational, vibration, electronic and photoelectron spectroscopy Volume 1 - Introduction: Fundamentals of Molecular Spectroscopy Volume 2 - High-Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy: Methods and Results Volume 3 - Special Methods & Applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title from HTML table of contents (viewed on Sept. 26, 2011).
- Available in another form
- Print version: Handbook of high-resolution spectroscopy 9780470066539 (OCoLC)665064343
- 9780470749593 (electronic bk.)
- 0470749598 (electronic bk.)
- 9780470066539 (hardback)
- 0470066539 (hardback)