Handbook of heterogeneous catalysis [electronic resource]
- edited by Gerhard Ertl ... [et al.].
- 2nd, completely rev. and enl. ed.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; [Chichester : ǂb John Wiley, distributor], c2008.
- Ertl, G. (Gerhard)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preparation of Solid Catalysts. Characterization of Solid Catalysts. Model Systems. Elementary Steps and Mechanisms. Kinetics and Transport Processes. Deactivation and Regeneration. Special Catalytic Systems. Laboratory Reactors. Reaction Engineering. Environmental Catalysis. Inorganic Reactions. Energy-related Catalysis. Organic Reactions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Now in 8 volumes, the completely revised and expanded second edition of this much-cited handbook collates the knowledge available on heterogeneous catalysis, providing easy-to-find yet comprehensive information. The new edition contains some 80% more material and takes into account the latest developments in the field, making it still the most up-to-date compendium in heterogeneous catalysis. More than 300 leading experts -- a veritable "Who's Who" in catalysis -- contributed to this unrivalled masterpiece, covering all aspects of the subject, from the physico-chemical foundations to large-scale industrial applications. With its straightforward presentation, this is an essential and indispensable tool for every scientist working in this area.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Index not included in electronic reproduction.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Handbook of heterogeneous catalysis. 2nd, completely rev. and enl. ed. Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; [Chichester : John Wiley, distributor], c2008 ( 9783527312412 ) ( 3527312412 )
- 9783527312412 (print : set)
- 3527312412 (print : set)