Handbook of heterogeneous catalysis [electronic resource]
- edited by Gerhard Ertl ... [et al.].
- 2nd, completely rev. and enl. ed.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; [Chichester : John Wiley, distributor], c2008.
- Ertl, G. (Gerhard)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preparation of Solid Catalysts Characterization of Solid Catalysts Model Systems Elementary Steps and Mechanisms Kinetics and Transport Processes Deactivation and Regeneration Special Catalytic Systems Laboratory Reactors Reaction Engineering Environmental Catalysis Inorganic Reactions Energy related Catalysis Organic Reactions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527610044 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- Now in 8 volumes, the completely revised and expanded second edition of this much cited handbook collates the knowledge available on heterogeneous catalysis, providing easy to find yet comprehensive information. The new edition contains some 80 per cent more material and takes into account the latest developments in the field, making it still the most up to date compendium in heterogeneous catalysis. More than 200 leading experts of a veritable "Who's Who" in catalysis contributed to this unrivalled masterpiece, covering all aspects of the subject, from the physico chemical foundations to large scale industrial applications. With its straightforward presentation, this is an essential and indispensable tool for every scientist working in this area.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527610044 20160604
- Publication date
- Index not included in electronic reproduction.
- 9783527312412 (print : set)
- 3527312412 (print : set)