Encyclopedia of analytical chemistry [electronic resource]
- [editor-in-chief, Robert A. Meyers].
- [Hoboken, N.J.?] : John Wiley & Sons.
- The Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry covers all fields of chemical research: analytical, organic, physical, polymer, inorganic biomedical, environmental, pharmaceutical, industrial, petroleum, forensics, and food science. The chemistry and techniques are described as performed in the laboratory (environmental, clinical, QC, research, university), in the field, or by remote sensing. The level of detail is similar to that of a laboratory protocol and, together with the cited references, will support the analysis of complex inorganic, organic and biological structures by academic and industrial researchers. The Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry also facilitates preparation of procedures, protocols, and "cookbooks" by managers and staff of laboratories.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Analytical chemistry
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?
- Title from home page (viewed July 16, 2007).
- Made available via Wiley InterScience.
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.