Analytical abstracts [electronic resource]
- [London] : Royal Society of Chemistry
Search this database
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- "Items in Analytical Abstracts fall into three main categories: Journal articles, technical reports, and books. More than 250 key international journals are scanned regularly by the Analytical Abstracts editorial team. Over 75% of the original material is published in English, with other major languages being French and German, Russian and other eastern European languages, Chinese, and Japanese. Abstracting from non-English-language sources is performed by a panel of chemists with language skills. A small number of other secondary sources are scanned, in order to find items published in more obscure journals or in the non-chemistry literature, for example, environmental, pharmaceutical or geological publications." Inclusive dates: 1980-present.
- Beginning date
- Former title
- Analytical abstracts database <Apr. 3, 2000>
- Vol/date range
- Print began in 1954.
- Updated monthly.
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 8, 2011).
- Also issued in print as: Analytical abstracts.
- The journals of the Royal Society of Chemistry are searchable as a database via the Online Journals website of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Analytical abstracts.
Browse related items
Start at call number: