Chemical hazards in industry [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Chemical hazards in industry (Online)
- Nottingham : Royal Society of Chemistry
- Covers health and safety issues for all sectors of the chemical industries. The scientific and trade literature are scanned for information on safety and health hazards surrounding chemicals encountered in the chemical and related industries, with over 250 items published online every month. Coverage includes: health and safety; chemical and biological hazards; disposal, storage and transportation; industrial hazards; waste management; plant safety and best practice; legislation; emergency planning; and protective equipment. Searchable by chemical name or bibliographic data.
- Accidents, Occupational > prevention & control > Indexes.
- Occupational Diseases > chemically induced > Indexes.
- Occupational Diseases > prevention & control > Indexes.
- Occupational diseases > Databases.
- Industrial toxicology > Databases.
- Chemicals > Safety measures > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Updated Monthly.
- Vol/date range
- Print began with Jan. 1984.
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issued by: Royal Society of Chemistry Information Services, <Apr. 1993->