- Warrendale, PA : Society of Automotive Engineers
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- SAE mobilus is a vast repository of authoritative technical content including SAE standards and technical papers. The Standards portion of SAE mobilus references thousands of SAE standards. SAE publishes many new, revised, and reaffirmed standards each year in three categories: Ground Vehicle Standards (J-Reports); Aerospace Standards; and Aerospace Material Specifications (AMS). The Technical papers portion of SAE mobilus references thousands of SAE Technical Papers covering the latest advances and research in all areas of mobility engineering including ground vehicle, aerospace, off-highway, and manufacturing technology.
- Society of Automotive Engineers > Databases.
- Transportation engineering > Databases.
- Automobiles > Design and construction > Databases.
- Automobiles > Standards > Databases.
- Motor vehicles > Design and construction > Databases.
- Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Automobiles > Design and construction.
- Automobiles > Standards.
- Motor vehicles > Design and construction.
- Transportation engineering.
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Former Title
- SAE digital library. <March 24, 2006>
- Society of Automotive Engineers digital library <March 24, 2006>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?