Gradual, with neumes, including the Gradual and Alleluia, Offertory, and Communion for the 2nd Sunday after Trinity, followed by rubrics for the 3rd : manuscript fragment, late 13th century
- Latin. In Latin.
- [Southern Italy : s.n., 12--?]
- Physical description
- 1 leaf, 219 x 185 mm.
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- Beneventan neumes.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Layout and script: part of a leaf, 8 lines of text written in brown ink in a rounded gothic script, ruled lightly with ink.
- Decoration: red initials and rubrics, the F line traced in red, the C line in yellow.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased from Bernard Quaritch, 2010. Accession 2010-170.
- From the Bliss and Dring collections.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: