Breviary, with neumes, including part of the Office of Matins for the 2nd Sunday in Lent : manuscript fragment, 14th century
- Latin. In Latin.
- [Germany? : s.n., 13--?]
- Physical description
- 1 leaf, 154 x 246 mm
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- In-library use M1779
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- German Hufnagel neumes on lines, the F line traced in red, the C line in yellow, capitals touched with red.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Layout and script: the lower half of a leaf, double columns written in a large formal gothic liturgical hand, brown ink, 10 lines, ruled in ink.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased from Bernard Quaritch (catalog 1396, number 52), 2010. Accession 2010-169.
- From the Bliss and Dring collections.