Breviary, with neumes, including part of the Office of Matins for the 2nd Sunday in Lent : manuscript fragment, 14th century
- Latin. In Latin.
- [Germany? : s.n., 13--?]
- Physical description
- 1 leaf, 154 x 246 mm
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- German Hufnagel neumes on lines, the F line traced in red, the C line in yellow, capitals touched with red.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Layout and script: the lower half of a leaf, double columns written in a large formal gothic liturgical hand, brown ink, 10 lines, ruled in ink.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased from Bernard Quaritch (catalog 1396, number 52), 2010. Accession 2010-169.
- From the Bliss and Dring collections.
Browse related items
Start at call number: