Pathways to academic success in higher education : expanding opportunity for underrepresented students
- Edward P. St. John, Glenda Droogsma Musoba.
- New York : Routledge, 2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 301 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC3727 .S7 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 282-292) and index.
- 1. Introduction Part I . Reforming Academic Preparation 2. Rationales for Reform 3. A National Challenge 4. Academic Preparation Part II. Expanding Postsecondary Opportunity 5. Pathways Approach 6. Low-Income Students 7. College Transitions 8. Persistence and Academic Support 9. Making Changes 10. Degree Attainment Part III. Pathways to Academic Success 11. Reforming Policy 12. Conclusion: Change on Campuses References.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415875257 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- "Pathways to Academic Success in Higher Education" examines two major challenges facing the nation: preparing high school students for college, and creating new pathways to academic success for underrepresented students in higher education.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415875257 20160604
- Publication date
- 0415875250 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780415875257 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0203850750 (e-book)
- 9780203850756 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: