Nei ge da ku dang an [electronic resource] = Grand secretariat archives
內閣大庫檔案 [electronic resource] = Grand secretariat archives
- Chinese, English. Chinese and English.
- Taibei : Zhong yang yan jiu yuan li shi yu yan yan jiu suo
- 台北 : 中央研究院歴史語言研究所
- ["Grand Secretariat Archives is a database that contains documents originally housed in the storerooms of the Grand Secretariat of the Qing dynasty (1644-1912). After 1949 these documents were kept at the Institute of History and Philology of Academia Sinica. The entire archive contains about 310,000 items. The collection, dating from the Ming dynasty to the Qing dynasty (1368-1912), encompasses a wide variety of subjects. For full content coverage, see \"Grand Secretariat Archives - Inventory and History of Preservation\". Also, portions of the archives had been published under title: Ming Qing dang an."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Grand secretariat archives
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1981.
- Title from the login screen (viewed May 5, 2011).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.