Michael Reynard interview of Paul Farber about John Steinbeck, 2010 March 27.
- Physical description
- 1 audio cassette; 1 video cassette (MiniDV)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1650||In-library use|
- Reynard, Michael.
- Publication date
- Digital use copy available in the Special Collections reading room.
- The audio cassette is only the audio portion of the interview; the video also has audio.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Michael Reynard, 2010. Accession 2010-102.
- In 1961, Paul Farber, a UPI photographer, married Waverly Scott, Elaine Steinbeck's daughter from a previous marriage. Through the years he made numerous photographs of John Steinbeck.
Browse related items
Start at call number: