Education studies reflective reader
- Will Curtis and Alice Pettigrew.
- Exeter [England] : Learning Matters, 2010.
- Physical description
- xii, 180 p. ; 25 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB14.7 .C87 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section 1: Theorising Education The learner The teacher Curriculum and assessment Researching education Section 2: Education and Social Justice Social-economic class Gender Ethnicity, race and culture Special educational needs and inclusive education Section 3: Learning in the twenty-first century Education and globalisation Learning in the digital age Education outside of formal schooling.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781844454723 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- This text looks at key themes and topical debates within Education Studies, using a number of important extracts and writings to exemplify different perspectives and help students gain deeper understanding. Extracts and writings are presented in an accessible way, helping the reader to develop critical skills while dealing with core content. Topics are organised into three major themes - Theorising education, Education and social justice and Education in the 21st century - to provide comprehensive coverage of the most important current issues within this field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781844454723 20160604
- Publication date
- 9781844454723 (pbk.)
- 184445472X (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: