Confidential print. Middle East. [electronic resource].
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, England : Adam Matthew Digital.
- The collection covers Middle Eastern history from 1812-1958; countries included are: Afghanistan, Egypt, Sudan, Persia, Suez Canal, Turkey, Jordan, Arabia, Iraq, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, and Syria. The series originated out of a need for the British Government to preserve all of the most important papers generated by the Foreign and Colonial Offices. Some of these were one page letters or telegrams -- others were large volumes or texts of treaties. All items marked 'Confidential Print' were circulated to leading officials in the Foreign Office, to the Cabinet, and to heads of British missions abroad.
- Great Britain. Foreign Office > Archives > Databases.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office > Archives > Databases.
- Great Britain > Foreign relations > Middle East > Sources > Databases.
- Middle East > Foreign relations > Great Britain > Sources > Databases.
- Title from title screen (viewed June 18, 2010).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.