Urban studies abstracts [electronic resource].
- [Ipswich, Mass.] : EBSCO
- EBSCO Publishing (Firm)
- ["Urban Studies Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to urban studies, including urban affairs, community development, urban history, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline. Records are selected from many of the top titles within the discipline, including Journal of Urban Affairs, Urban Studies, and Canadian Journal of Urban Research."]
- Cities and towns > Abstracts > Databases.
- City planning > Abstracts > Databases.
- Urbanization > Abstracts > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Updated quarterly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2007?
- Title from EBSCO search screen (viewed April 6, 2010).
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sage urban studies abstracts (Online)