- by Paolo Bacigalupi.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2010.
- Physical description
- 326 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3602 .A3447 S48 2010||Unknown|
- Bacigalupi, Paolo.
- Publisher's Summary
- In the Gulf Coast region, where grounded oil tankers are being broken down for parts, Nailer, a teenage boy, works the light crew, scavenging for copper wiring just to make quota - and hopefully live to see another day. But when he discovers an exquisite clipper ship beached during a recent hurricane, Nailer faces the most important decision of his life: Strip the ship for all it's worth or rescue its lone survivor, a beautiful and wealthy girl who could lead him to a better life...
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "A novel"--Jacket.
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- 9780316056212 (hardcover) : $17.99
- 0316056219 (hardcover) : $17.99
Browse related items
Start at call number: