Writing instruction and assessment for English language learners K-8
- Susan Lenski, Frances Verbruggen.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2010.
- Physical description
- xv, 176 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1576 .L418 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 162-172) and index.
- English Language Learners and Writing Research. From Theory to Practice: Writing with English Language Learners. Facilitating Writing Fluency. Teaching Narrative Writing. Academic Writing Genres: Description, Exposition, and Persuasion. How Language Works: Grammar and Usage. Assessing Writing.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781606236673 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- This book helps teachers understand the unique needs of ELLs and promote their achievement by adapting the effective instructional methods they already know.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781606236673 20160604
- Publication date
- 9781606236666 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1606236660 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781606236673 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1606236679 (cloth : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: