Really good logos explained : top design professionals critique 500 logos and explain what makes them work
- by Margo Chase ... [et al.].
- Beverly, MA : Rockport Publishers, c2008.
- Physical description
- 288 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
NC1002 .L63 R43 2008
- Unknown NC1002 .L63 R43 2008
- Chase, Margo.
- Ch. 1. Loud & proud ; Bold or risky designs that work
- Ch. 2. Sleek & subtle ; Understated designs that work
- Ch. 3. Shelf-savvy ; Retail-oriented logos
- Ch. 4. Smart & effective ; Clever solutions for everyday companies
- Bonus ch. Not-so-good logos, explained
- Just for fun. Author favorites, explained
- Publisher's Summary
- A collection of 500 great logos critiqued by a panel of internationally acclaimed designersIn "Really Good Logos Explained, " some of today's top creative minds critique and appraise over 500 examples of truly exceptional logos, and explain what makes them work. The insight provided by these four outstanding editors is - like the logos themselves - succinct, specific and effective. Their comments provide a rare and insightful glimpse into the inner workings of excellent design, and offer a new understanding that is immeasurably useful to anyone working within the creative fields today.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Top design professionals critique 500 logos and explain what makes them work
- Includes index.
- 9781592534272 (pbk.)
- 1592534279 (pbk.)