Inspiring the best in students
- Jonathan C. Erwin.
- Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, c2010.
- Physical description
- x, 212 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1065 .E79 2010||Unknown|
- Erwin, Jonathan C., 1954-
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 198-200) and index.
- Inspiring the best
- A world of choices
- Intrinsic motivation and the five basic human needs
- The internal profile
- A world of perceptions
- The concept of total behavior, or driving your behavioral car
- The process for positive change : creating the vision, reflecting, self-evaluating, and planning
- Essential social skills
- Creating and sustaining the inspiration.
- Motivation in education.
- Publication date
- 9781416609797 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1416609792 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: