Beyond differentiated instruction
- O'Meara, Jodi.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin, c2010.
- Physical description
- ix, 145 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
LB1031 .O49 2010
- Unknown LB1031 .O49 2010
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 139) and index.
- Acknowledgments About the Author Introduction: Overview 1. Types of Knowledge 2. Moving Beyond Foundational Knowledge 3. Differentiation of Foundational Knowledge 4. Teacher Self-Assessment 5. Preassessment of Students 6. Instructional Decisions for Differentiation 7. Management of Flow 8. Formative Assessment and the Continuous Monitoring of Progress 9. Summative Assessment and Products 10. Wrap-Up and Final Thoughts Appendix References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "Beyond Differentiated Instruction" provides the framework, sequential steps, and practical strategies for implementing a comprehensive and systematic differentiated instructional programme. Using vivid case studies and extensive research and covering a wide range of topics, Jodi O'Meara examines how each issue relates to differentiation, including standards, teacher reflection, the relationship between response to intervention, and the necessary pre-planning, planning, implementation, and monitoring stages - all while providing the practical templates and start-up tools for busy teachers and school administrators.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Jodi O'Meara.
- 9781412982030 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1412982030 (pbk. : alk. paper)