Human rights & globalization law review [electronic resource]
- [Washington, D.C. : Howard University School of Law]
Law Library (Crown)
|INTERNET RESOURCE HUMAN RIGHTS GLOBAL L||In-library use|
- Howard University. School of Law.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Human rights and globalization law review
- Hum. Rts. & Globalization L. Rev.
- Vol/date range
- Began with Volume 1 (Fall 2007/Spring 2008).
- Description based on: Volume 1 (Fall 2007/Spring 2008); title from PDF table of contents page (Hein Online, viewed March 5, 2010).
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 1 (Fall 2007/Spring 2008).
- Available to Stanford users as part of the HeinOnline database.
- Volume 1 (Fall 2007/Spring 2008) also called: Inaugural annual issue.
- Electronic reproduction. 2007/2008- Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2010-
- Available in another form
- Also issued in print: Human rights & globalization law review
- Howard scroll