Dictionary of ecodesign : an illustrated reference
- Ken Yeang and Lillian Woo.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2010.
- Physical description
- xi, 294 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Preface. Abbreviations. A-Z terms.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415458993 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- The first guide to the terminology of sustainable design. Written by an internationally renowned expert in the field, this illustrated dictionary provides over 1500 definitions and explanations of ecodesign terms. Providing a unique resource for the practitioner and student, this book leaves the reader free to 'dip' in and out of the book allowing for 'bite-sized' learning at their own convenience. It is an essential reference for all architects, engineers, planners and environmentalists involved in designing and planning projects and schemes in the built environment.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415458993 20160604
- Publication date
- 9780415458993 (hbk : alk. paper)
- 0415458994 (hbk : alk. paper)
- 9780203864401 (ebk)
- 0203864409 (ebk)
Browse related items
Start at call number: