Guide to U.S. elections
- 6th ed.
- Washington, D.C. : CQ Press, c2010.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xxiv, 1789, 307 p.) : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- CQ Press.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 1777-1787) and indexes.
- v. 1. Elections in America
- Political parties
- Presidential elections
- v. 2. Congressional elections
- Gubernatorial elections.
- Publisher's Summary
- "Guide to U.S. Elections 6th edition": For basic information on the electoral process, in-depth analysis on specific political eras and issues, and everything in between, "Guide to U.S. Elections" has no competition. This renowned reference includes thorough historical coverage of every major aspect of federal and gubernatorial elections in the United States. Infused with new data, analysis, and discussion of issues relating to elections from 2006 to 2008, this sixth edition of the Guide is as up to date as it is comprehensive. It includes topics from the 2008 elections such as: analysis of the campaigns for presidency, from the primaries through the general election; and, data on the candidates, winners/losers, and election returns. It details on congressional and gubernatorial contests supplemented with vast historical data.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781604265361 20160604
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- CQ Press guide to U.S. elections
- Guide to US elections
- Guide to United States elections
- Rev. ed. of: Congressional Quarterly's guide to U.S. elections / [edited by] John L. Moore, Jon P. Preimesberger, David R. Tarr.
- 9781604265361 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1604265361 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: