A handbook of statistics and quantitative analysis for educational leadership
- Mulcahy, John W.
- Lanham, Md. : University Press of America, c2009.
- Physical description
- vi, 78 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB2805 .M755 2009
- Unknown LB2805 .M755 2009
- Gregory, Jess L.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Chapter 1 Foreword Chapter 2 Preface Chapter 3 Acknowledgments Chapter 4 Chapter One: Statistical Terms Chapter 5 Chapter Two: Sampling and Measurement Chapter 6 Chapter Three: Hypothesis Testing Chapter 7 Chapter Four: Choosing a Test Chapter 8 Appendix A: Summary Chapter 9 Glossary Chapter 10 Sources Chapter 11 Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- A Handbook of Statistics and Quantitative Analysis for Educational Leadership is an approachable reference for all levels of educational leadership. The topics are presented with a clarity that makes the mathematics accessible, even if the reader has not had prior training in research methods or statistics. The handbook's refreshing treatment of the material includes concrete examples and questions for discussion that provide educational leaders the tools they need to make data-based decisions. From understanding statistical vocabulary to the choosing of statistical procedures, the topics presented are organized in increasing complexity, providing a solid foundation upon which the next topic may be based. A Handbook of Statistics and Quantitative Analysis is an invaluable reference tool in the pursuit of a masters or doctoral degree.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- John W. Mulcahy and Jess L. Gregory.
- 9780761847632 (clothbound : alk. paper)
- 0761847634 (clothbound : alk. paper)
- 9780761847649 (paperback : alk. paper)
- 0761847642 (paperback : alk. paper)
- 9780761847656 (eISBN)
- 0761847650 (eISBN)