DOE green energy [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Energy
- United States. Department of Energy
- Gateway to green energy results from thousands of DOE-sponsored research and development projects. DOE Green Energy is a portal to information about various forms of green energy, including solar, wind, bioenergy, and others. This free search of green energy DOE technical report literature, green energy patent information, and much more is provided by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information. DOE Green Energy Portal pulls records for renewable energy topics from the Energy Citations Database and the DOE patents database. Both of these databases are part of Science Accelerator.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Green energy
- Department of Energy green energy
- DOE green energy portal
- Title from home page (DOE site, viewed Apr. 28, 2010).