Counterfeit Qu’ranic fragments, circa 1990s-2010s
- Physical description
- 0.04 linear feet (1 folder containing two one-leaf fragments and one fragment comprised of 4 bifolia)
Also available at
At the library
Collections are moving, which may affect access. Request materials as early as possible. Maximum 5 items per day. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about access.
|MISC 1613||In-library use|
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Counterfeit manuscripts designed to look like early manuscripts in Kufic script
- Identified as counterfeit by Éléonore Cellard. See article on page 33 of https://www.fdr.uni-hamburg.de/record/627#.Y9NaiiWIYWM
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Anonymous gift, 2007. Transferred to manuscripts, 2010. Accession 2010-036.
Browse related items
Start at call number: