The perks of being a wallflower
- Stephen Chbosky.
- New York : Pocket Books, c1999.
- Physical description
- 213 p. ; 18 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
PS3553 .H3469 P47 1999
- Unknown PS3553 .H3469 P47 1999
- Chbosky, Stephen.
- Publisher's Summary
- Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective...but there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor. Since its publication, Stephen Chbosky's haunting debut novel has received critical acclaim, provoked discussion and debate, grown into a cult phenomenon with over three million copies in print, spent over one year at #1 on the "New York Times "bestseller list, and inspired a major motion picture starring Logan Lerman and Emma Watson. "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is a story about what it's like to travel that strange course through the uncharted territory of high school. The world of first dates, family dramas, and new friends. Of sex, drugs, and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." Of those wild and poignant roller-coaster days known as growing up.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- Publication date
- "An original publication of MTV Books/Pocket Books"-- T.p. verso.
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning UG 4.8 9.
- 0671027344 (pbk.)
- 9780671027346 (pbk.)
- 1435213572 (lib. bdg.)
- 9781435213579 (lib. bdg.)